Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully:
Our Website Terms:
- All the content on this website is property of Sj Online Solutions. Kindly do not reuse anything anywhere else on the internet.
- All the content on this website can be changed without prior notice including the prices.
- Please confirm the cost via E-Mail or Phone if you are interested in any of our services.
Terms of Services:
- We try our best to make an error free website for you but in case there’s some technical difficulty, we won’t be responsible for any kind of business loss.
- We don’t use copyrighted material while making websites.
- If someone else uses some content from your website then we won’t be responsible for that.
- We guarantee 99.9% uptime of your website but please remember this is not 100%.
- We do not accept any kind of online payments. All the payments for any service will be taken by cash or cheque.
- An advance payment of 50% is required with any service before work will be carried out.**
- After the commencement of work, in case the client decides that they don’t want the website, they still have to pay for the work done for them from our side.
- Once the work is completed from our side, rest of the payment shall be made within a week.
- The client guarantees that any content used on their website including texts, graphics and images belongs to them and we are not responsible for any copyright case in future.
- We give you free technical maintenance for lifetime however content support is for first 10 days only (included in the package). After that additional charges to be paid for any addition or deletion of content on your website. Alternatively you can buy yearly content management package for that.
- In case of domain transfers, please ask for the domain transfer charges.
- In the first year of your contract, we will not share/send you the original backend pages (codes and databases) of your website in order to avoid misuse.
- You will not get the administrator access of your website in any case. Even if you have asked for a CMS website you will only be able to login as an Author not an Administrator.
- From June 15, 2013 our data transfer and hard disc usage is limited. Please go through your plan details for more information.
- If at any point of time, you are not happy with our services and you want a refund for that, you may bring it to our notice and we will look into the issue. You are not entitled to a refund of any of our services if you:
- Decide to discontinue the use of our services.
- Find our charges to be higher compared to others and you can’t afford the services.
- Choose the wrong specifications for the service.
- Know about the particular fault prior to purchase
- We are responsible for causing the fault.
- Please note that the charges for website are for first year only, please ask for the Domain and hosting renewal charges.
- All dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of delhi court only.
Terms of Services:
For any complaints please write a mail to us using the contact form. We will look into the issue and will get back to you as soon as possible.